Managing Offsite Employees (RTL)
Today’s workforce is spread all over the globe. No longer is everyone under one roof, and the benefits are immense. For employers there is decreased turnover and absenteeism, improved retention, cost reduction, and access to a larger pool of talent. For the individual, there is increased flexibility, more independence, and a better work-life balance. But with these perks come challenges.
Managing a remote workforce requires more than just smartphones, Wi-Fi, and web cams. It requires having the right employees in the right jobs with the right skills and resources. And it also requires managers with the know-how to communicate effectively, maintain a sense of community, cultivate teamwork, and develop relationships built on trust.
Managing Offsite Employees positions managers of a remote workforce for success with a half-day program packed with self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practices activities, and more.
- Learn how offsite working relationships can benefit employees, managers, and organizations
- Understand the challenges of managing offsite employees
- Identify the tools and resources necessary for offsite employees to be effective
- Develop strategies to overcome common issues associated with managing a remote staff
- Learn the best practices for the successful management of offsite employees
- Benefits and Challenges of Offsite Relationships
- Managing Offsite Employees Successfully
- The Right Stuff
- Trust and Communication - The Essential Components
- Keeping Offsite Employees on Track
- Challenges and Best Practices
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.