Millennial Mindset (RTL)
More than one in three employees in today's workforce is a Millennial. Just like Boomers and Gen X'ers, Millennials share a common set of beliefs and characteristics – brought about by certain cultural influences – that drive their behavior. As a manager, it's important to understand this mindset in order to help Millennial employees maximize job performance and work productivity.
The Millennial Mindset explores Millennial’s expectations, preferences, and motivations in various capacities of the working environment and then shares the ways that managers can adapt their behavior to this growing segment of the workforce in order to leverage their unique skill set. This program is primarily for managers who supervise Millennial employees, but is also appropriate for anyone who works with Millennial-age employees – which is almost everyone.
- Understand the influences that shaped Millennials' workplace habits and preferences
- Replace negative stereotypes with positive perceptions about working with Millennial employees
- Identify elements of a company culture that are appealing to Millennials
- Maximize the effectiveness of your daily interactions with Millennial employees through engagement and communication strategies
- Identify ways to reduce tension with Millennials as both a manager and an employee
- Understanding the Millennial Perspective
- Creating a Workplace Where Millennials Want to Be
- Managing Millennial Employees from Day to Day
- Addressing Special Situations
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.