Supervising With Confidence
The role of the supervisor has changed dramatically through the evolution of the organization. Today's frontline leaders need practical, skill-specific training to meet growing on-the-job demands – and Supervising with Confidence delivers. Participants get the opportunity to examine strengths and development needs as well as practice strategies within five skill areas. By gaining experience in guiding the work, organizing the work, developing staff, managing performance, and managing relations, supervisors are ready to put their enhanced skills into action.Learning Outcomes
- Differentiate between effective and ineffective supervisors
- Recognize the role of the supervisor
- Identify five fundamental supervisory kills
- Discover the steps used in effective planning
- Learn ways to handle shifting priorities
- Recognize several important aspects of setting goals
- Understand how to strengthen relationships with employees and others
Managers, supervisors, and team leaders
1 day or 2 half-days
What to Order
Order one facilitator kit per facilitator and one participant guide per participant.
The HRDQ Development Team creates soft-skills learning solutions that help to improve the performance of individuals, teams, and organizations. At HRDQ, we believe an experiential approach is the best catalyst for adult learning. Our unique Experiential Learning Model has been the core of what we do for more than 40 years. Combining the best of organizational learning theory and proven facilitation methods with an appreciation for adult learning styles, our philosophy initiates and inspires lasting change.