Complete Reproducible Library
GO Team® is an 18-module team-training resource that supports all kinds of teams, including brand new teams as well as teams that have been together for a while. It's a just in time training resource, which means that you select the module that is most urgent to the team, right now.
The complete GO Team library allows you to use any of the 18 powerful and flexible learning modules whenever your team needs them. Using a range of learning approaches that supports all kinds of teams, teams are constantly engaged, constantly challenged, and always developing towards higher performance. The GO Team library is your Swiss army knife of team development.
With all 18 easy-to-deliver modules included, the complete GO Team library allows you to meet to your teams' exact needs. Delivered to you in a fully reproducible PDF file, each GO Team module includes the facilitator guide, "fast start" podcast, and participant guide so you will have the team training you need. A Facilitator Playbook with facilitating tips is also included in the complete GO Team library.
GO Team is a library of 18 team-focused topics (or modules), divided into three levels.
- Level 1: Setup for Success
These are the fundamentals of teamwork. But don't assume these are for "beginner" teams! Many experienced teams find that they have never worked through these important teambuilding blocks. ("Oh, so maybe that's why we've been struggling...!")
- Module 1: Getting Grounded in Team Basics
- Module 2: Creating Team Operating Guidelines
- Module 3: Establishing Team Purpose & Goals
- Module 4: Clarifying Team Roles
- Module 5: Building on Style Differences
- Module 6: Assessing the Team
- Level 2: Go Team!
Some issues just seem to pop up every day in the work with the team. These are the core topics that come with the territory.
- Module 7: Enhancing Team Communication
- Module 8: Running Effective Team Meetings
- Module 9: Making Team Decisions
- Module 10: Avoiding Groupthink
- Module 11: Resolving Team Conflict
- Module 12: Solving Team Issues
- Level 3: See You at the Top
Ready for high performance? These topics aren't only for mature teams; they're for any team that wishes to unleash the "group genius" that is a unique product of teams.
- Module 13: Building Team Trust
- Module 14: Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Module 15: Sharing Leadership
- Module 16: Sparking Team Creativity
- Module 17: Managing Change
- Module 18: Leveraging Team Learning