On an average day, there are 17 million meetings in the U.S. Yet statistics show that only 53 percent of meeting time is spent actually discussing agenda items, while the rest of the time goes to unproductive unplanned issues. Needless to say, meetings have a bad reputation as a waste of time.
Despite this, meetings are necessary and can be extremely effective. The key is planning and preparation. Meetings that are planned and facilitated well give participants a sense of accomplishment and a sense that their time was well spent.
Meetings: How to Make Them More Efficient and Effective, helps participants identify and develop the skills for ensuring the meetings are an advantage as opposed to a disadvantage to both employees and organizations alike. Successful completion of this training will increase your knowledge and ability to effectively prepare for meetings.
- Learn ways to change your mindset about meetings
- Eliminate habits that make meetings unproductive
- Identify alternatives to holding traditional meetings
- Demonstrate effective facilitation skills
- Ensure that every meeting ends with actionable items
- A New View of Meetings
- Productive Meeting Habits
- Meeting Practice
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.