Is Good Enough? - DVD (DS)
A thought-provoking look into quality, safety, and excellence; and, a powerful message for any organization that wants to increase their dedication to get things right. This film is sure to stimulate thought and discussion.
- Stunning imagery and statistics will keep viewers engaged
- Perfect for re-thinking standards on quality, safety, and excellence
Is "Good" Enough? is an enlighting opener for any team meeting or quality initiative.
The concept of "good enough" is at the heart of all mediocrity. It can be a creeping influence in the workplace as well. Software programs are released with known defects, food products are shipped with "acceptable" amounts of GMOs, and toys are manufactured with an eye on profit over safety.
Combining dynamic graphics, captivating music, and striking images, this motivational 3-minute meeting opener explores what would happen if 99.9% were the acceptable standard of excellence. At times entertaining, at times tragic, this thought-provoking meeting opener challenges viewers to re-think their standards of quality, safety, and excellence.
99.9% is sometimes considered as close to perfect as possible. But if that were the case, and if 99.9% is really "good enough" then...
- In the next 2 minutes…1,902 people will consume a meal that leads to foodborne illness.
- In the next hour…1,000 ATMs will dispense the wrong amount of cash.
- In the next 24 hours, …583,561 pieces of mail will be mishandled by the post office.
- In the next week…44,230 medical prescriptions will be written incorrectly.