The Right Words at the Right Time... Customer Service Recovery for Government - DVD (DS)
The Right Words at the Right Time... Customer Service Recovery for Government
Program Length: 15 minutes.
Explicitly produced for front-line public employees, this customer services recovery training video offers practical training to demonstrate how to turn a customer's frustration or complaint into understanding. This program empowers your staff with a clear and memorable checklist of service recovery tools and techniques, helping them handle any challenging customer situation in the heat of the moment. From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring with permission phrases and presenting options, employees will learn how to match the signals they send to the words they say. A wide variety of realistic public sector scenes demonstrate the use of The Right Words at the Right Time, to over-come almost any service recovery challenge.
- A caller threatens a lawsuit
- A citizen claims race is a factor in his application denial
- A business owner is upset that her permit is denied
- A veteran is offended by a scheduling delay
- A citizen claims he was next in a service line
- A customer makes unwanted advances with a personal gift
- An applicant won't end her cell phone conversation
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. Often, it is WHAT you say, as well as HOW you say it.
Languages: Cantonese, English, French Canadian, and Traditional Chinese (subtitle).