The Unified Team - DVD (DS)
Program length: 22 minutes.
Belittling, blaming, backstabbing, and feuding coworkers often destroy teamwork, adversely affecting productivity and morale. The Unified Team offers managers and supervisors powerful tools and techniques to ensure team unity as well as the procedures for mediating disputes when things get out of hand.
Conflict...while it's often blamed for the breakdown of a team's unity; it's usually just a symptom of a more significant problem. The Unified Team lays out a practical approach that any team leader can follow to deal with the symptoms and the cure.
Team leaders learn how to promote the positive feelings of unity within their team in this popular management and leadership training video. Participants will learn how to solve the three most common types of team conflicts, blaming, belittling and feuding, as well as understand the importance of recognizing three essential human needs: the need to achieve, the need to belong, and the need to contribute.
Participants will learn how to set S.M.A.R.T. goals, create a member's bill of rights, lead fellow team members to resolve their conflicts, practice continuous appreciation, and more.
The Unified Team helps promote team building through:
- The feeling of ACHIEVEMENT
- Establish S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Gain personal commitments from team members
- What to do when blaming occurs
- The feeling of BELONGING
- Create a team member Bill of Rights
- Teach members to resolve their conflicts
- Learn how to mediate a dispute
- Celebrate (anything) often
- The feeling of CONTRIBUTION
- Uncover opportunities team members value
- Practice continuous appreciation
Languages: English, Spanish (dubbed), Bahasa Indonesia (subtitled), Chinese Simplified (subtitled), Chinese Traditional (subtitled), Portuguese (dubbed)