Business Etiquette (RTL)
Business Etiquette from the Reproducible Training Library is a virtual and classroom instructor-led program you can download, customize, deliver today. Defined as the conduct or procedures that are generally acceptable and polite in the workplace, business etiquette is typically a set of unspoken expectations that most people either meet, or find out about when they do not meet them. Etiquette can make the difference between a comfortable work environment and an aggravating one.
This course provides guidelines for common business etiquette, how to show respect for yourself and others, how to establish positive connections with anyone, and how to choose polite and positive responses to rude behavior.
- Practice common business etiquette to build and maintain relationships
- Interact in a respectful manner with coworkers and subordinates
- Interact respectfully with individuals with disabilities
- Establish positive connections and maintain relationships with strong communication skills
- Incorporate the traits of successful and respected managers into daily routines
- Manners and Courtesy Matter
- Respect Yourself/Respecting Others
- Building Rapport and Making Connections/Building Better Relationships
- Taming Technology
- How to Be a Respected and Respectful Manager
- Getting Personal at Work
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.