Ethics in the Workplace (RTL)
Working in an environment with unethical employees can have negative consequences on organizational trust, team-building, communication and morale. Ethical behavior is a broad term – encompassing accountability, professionalism and respect – which can make pinpointing behaviors to change difficult. In addition, sometimes not only are individual character changes needed, but sometimes a company needs to systematically change its culture as well.
Ethics in the Workplace deals with the application of moral principles, standards of behavior, or set of values regarding proper conduct in the workplace as individuals and in a group setting. This training program explores how workplace ethics should be developed, how to create the standards and policies that support them, how employees can be trained and managed to follow and support these standards, and how to deal with problems where ethics are concerned.
- Dispel common myths about business ethics and describe the ideal ethical workplace
- Implement ethics guidelines and policies in the organization
- Identify and resolve typical ethical dilemmas
- Recognize common excuses for unethical behavior, and what to do about them
- Deal with unethical coworkers, customers, and vendors
- What is Business Ethics?
- How to Create an Ethical Workplace
- Tools to Support an Ethical Workplace
- Applying Ethics in the Real World
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.