Building the Communication Bridge
How it Works
- Social/Team-Building Simulations
- Survival Simulations
- Hands-on Games
- Workshops & more
Participants interact and develop skills first hand while using Building the Communication Bridge, and discover how to put learning into immediate action. Trainers utilize this workshop because it helps team members to:
- Understand the fundamental components of the communication process
- Learn the characteristics of four communication styles
- Identify personal communication style
- Develop strategies for communicating with people who have different styles
- Recognize the behaviors that distinguish receptive listeners
- Learn how to apply effective speaking and listening skills to a variety of organizational situations
Easy to set up, use, and facilitate, this workshop rarely requires more than 15 minutes.
Engage your participants and put the fun back into training!