Training Workshop Materials
Training workshops are useful programs that allow people to learn in a classroom setting with the ability to engage in discussions and learn from an instructor. Workshops are designed to help people fine-tune their efforts to become stronger, flexible, and more effective. Through the use of assessments, activities, and a team adventure, participants can learn more about themselves. Explore the training workshop materials available at HRDQ to help you build an effective workshop.
Learn More about Workshops and Programs...
Sample Workshop Itinerary
Workshops can be conducted in many different ways. A workshop may typically be designed like this:
- 9:00am-9:30am. Workshop Introduction: welcome participants, introduce yourself, and review the workshop goals.
- 9:30-10am. Introduce the concept and assessment.
- 10:00-10:30am. Have participants complete and score their assessments. Give an overview of the topic.
- 10:30-10:45am. Break
- 10:45-11:15am. Mission, vision, and goals: Explain the components and criteria.
- 11:15am-12:15pm. Team roles: Discuss the importance of clarifying roles and responsibilities to avoid wasted effort and lost time.
- 12:15-1:15pm. Lunch
- 1:15-2:30pm. Operating Processes: Conduct the consensus activity. Define operational processes and discuss how inefficient processes create blockages to high performance.
- 2:30-2:45pm. Break
- 2:45-3:45pm. Interpersonal relationships: Discuss the importance of building and sustaining effective interpersonal relationships. Have participants complete an HRDQ Style Series
- 3:45-4:30pm. Interteam relationships: Explain the importance of inter-team relationships in sustaining team synergy. Have participants identify how best to communicate with a group with whom they currently work.
- 4:30-5:00pm. Summary and close: Give participants an opportunity to review what they’ve learned. Review key learning points. Have participants complete the workshop evaluation.
HRDQ’s training workshop materials include one-day workshops and multi-day programs that provide a comprehensive, experientially-based event. Comprehensive facilitator guides and support materials ensure your success with theory background, step-by-step facilitator instructions, professional PowerPoint presentations, sample participant materials, and more. Learners can work from professionally designed participant materials, and managers can deliver high-quality learning with zero development time.
In today's competitive environment, organizations cannot afford to lose talented employees. But individuals who are not properly coached can become...View full detailsfrom $168.25
While understanding the need for organizational change is critical, it is also vital that we recognize how we respond to change as individuals so t...View full detailsfrom $168.25
Every day we communicate with the goal of influencing others. Amidst a gamut of situations, we use a variety of communication strategies to help ac...View full detailsfrom $168.25
The more we know about the way we communicate, the better we can build the "communication bridge" that leads to productive relationships. Building ...View full detailsfrom $168.25
The HRDQ Development Team created this win-win negotiation training workshop aimed at developing core business skills at all levels of organization...View full detailsfrom $168.25
The role of the supervisor has changed dramatically through the evolution of the organization. Today's frontline leaders need practical, skill-spec...View full detailsfrom $168.25
Team synergy. It's a phenomenon that occurs when a team achieves greater results than each individual's performance. Winning sports teams, well-reh...View full detailsfrom $168.25