SkillBuilders 50 Customer Service Activities Collection
The SkillBuilders 50 Customer Service Activities Collection offers activities designed to strengthen the effectiveness of your customer service representatives.
Spice up your next customer service training program with SkillBuilders: 50 Customer Service Activities, a creative, engaging, and innovative collection of skill development activities. The activities in this collection stimulate discussion and learning by actively involving all participants.
Quick and to the point, the SkillBuilders activities help participants to develop the skills necessary to providing quality service.
Uses and Applications
The activities in this collection cover eight critical customer service-related skill areas: change, communication, data usage, excellence, negotiation, perception, problem-solving, and teamwork.
The program includes:
- Reproducible participant handouts
- Detailed preparation, administration, and debriefing information
- Easy-to-follow facilitator guidelines
- Handy reference table for pinpointing the best activities for your training needs
What To Order
- The 50 Customer Service Activities Print & Digital Combo includes the facilitator guide in a convenient 3-ring binder format along with the Digital Version. The digital materials will be delivered upon purchase.
- The 50 Customer Service Activities Digital Version includes the facilitator guide and support materials delivered as a single digital file for a paperless training experience.