Accountability at Work Instructor-Led Course
Picture a workplace where mistrust is the norm, employees are concerned with protecting their reputations, and teams seek to defend their "turf" and often fail to keep their promises. A Gallup poll estimates that the cost of lost productivity from unaccountable and disengaged employees is between $287 and $370 billion per year.
Now, picture a workplace where trust is unquestioned, commitments are clear, personal responsibility is high, people take ownership of problems, and mistakes are treated as opportunities to improve rather than reasons to blame. These conditions are the cornerstone of a positive work environment.
A workplace with high accountability breeds increased efficiency and productivity, ore participation and involvement, increased feelings of competency, increased sense of commitment, higher morale and satisfaction. This instructor-led training event will focus on how to improve accountability at work. This three hour-program offers workplace tips, self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practice activities, and more.
- Where to focus accountability efforts
- The four traits and behaviors that help to establish trust
- How to seek and act on feedback and how to learn from mistakes
- Overcoming attitude and organization-based obstacles
- The five steps to creating a culture of mutual accountability
- Creating, and effective implementation of, accountability agreements.
- How to have proactive and reactive conversations that help to restore trust
Participants Will Learn:
- Identify the benefits of accountability and the areas in which it is most important
- Recognize the components for building personal accountability
- Recognize the components for encouraging mutual accountability
- Overcome obstacles to accountability
- Engage in conversations that resolve broken agreements and lead to a greater commitment to expectations in the future
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.