Basics of Style (RTL)
Successful companies help employees to recognize their personality traits and how to modify behavior when interacting with others because it helps to establish more effective teamwork, resolves reoccurring work conflicts, and builds communication.
Personality style by definition is the way a person acts when they are able to do things to their own preference. You may like to behave in a particular way, and that behavior comes to light when you have the freedom to do what you want to do. For example, some people prefer a regular routine, while others thrive on variety. Some people excel at handling details, while others would rather focus on big-picture issues. These preferences are a result of personality style.
Personality style differences account for workplace conflicts and miscommunication and they negatively affect productivity and morale. The Basics of Style will help you recognize your own personality style as well as the styles of those you work with. Using that information, you can adapt your behavior to improve communication, effectiveness, and success in the workplace.
- Explore the concepts behind the HRDQ Style Model
- Identify the strengths, trouble spots, and observable characteristics of each of the four styles
- Discover how to flex style in order to improve communication, leadership, and teamwork
- Identify the style pairs most likely to experience conflict and most likely to be compatible
- The HRDQ Style Model
- Recognizing style clues by observation
- How to share constructive feedback
- How to recognize and react to signs of stress in each style
- How to coach each style to increase improvement
- The elements of effective teamwork
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.