Behavioral Interviews (RTL)
A survey by Robert Half Finance & Accounting found that poor performance was the number one reason that resulted in a failed hire. A poor skills match was the second most-cited reason. In addition, failed hires result from a "culture clash", where the new hire doesn't fit in with the company culture.
Behavioral interviewing is an evidence-based approach for ensuring you hire the right person for the job, effectively minimizing all of these potential problems.
Behavioral Interviews bases its teachings on the basic premise that past performance is the best indicator of future performance. It leads participants through a structured interview process from reviewing resumes to conducting interviews to evaluating candidates. The program discloses practical, valuable tips and techniques for uncovering the most pertinent information necessary to make the best possible hiring decision. Real-life practice exercises, activities, and role-play scenarios provide participants with the opportunity to apply their knowledge in their own place of work.
- Identify competencies for which to screen
- Write behavior-based questions
- Conduct an interview effectively
- Evaluate candidates' responses objectively
- Start new employees off on the right foot
- Goals of Behavioral Interviewing
- Identifying Competencies
- Developing Questions
- Reviewing Resumes
- Conducting Interviews
- Evaluating Candidates
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.