Business Etiquette (RTL)
Business Etiquette from the Reproducible Training Library is a virtual and classroom instructor-led program you can download, customize, deliver today. Defined as the conduct or procedures that are generally acceptable and polite in the workplace, business etiquette is typically a set of unspoken expectations that most people either meet, or find out about when they do not meet them. Etiquette can make the difference between a comfortable work environment and an aggravating one.
This course provides guidelines for common business etiquette, how to show respect for yourself and others, how to establish positive connections with anyone, and how to choose polite and positive responses to rude behavior.
- Practice common business etiquette to build and maintain relationships
- Interact in a respectful manner with coworkers and subordinates
- Interact respectfully with individuals with disabilities
- Establish positive connections and maintain relationships with strong communication skills
- Incorporate the traits of successful and respected managers into daily routines
- Manners and Courtesy Matter
- Respect Yourself/Respecting Others
- Building Rapport and Making Connections/Building Better Relationships
- Taming Technology
- How to Be a Respected and Respectful Manager
- Getting Personal at Work
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.