Classroom Training 101 (RTL)
Training in the classroom can be challenging, but there are ways to ensure success. Classroom Training 101 helps participants develop, deliver, and manage a smooth and engaging training session. It’s suitable for both seasoned facilitators looking to maximize the learner experience and first-time facilitators looking to understand the ins-and-outs of effective classroom facilitation.
This program leads participants through the four dimensions of facilitation as they learn the best techniques for the most common training blunders and challenges. They'll discover how to gauge what content is best suited to their audience, the benefits of active-learning in contrast to a lecture-only approach, and how to field the toughest questions from learners, among other outcomes.
Active learning is the basis of effective training and throughout this program participants are called to put techniques into practice through a role-play activity that focuses on managing both a dominating and reluctant participant.
- Develop purposeful, relevant training content that is well-organized
- Determine the best process for keeping participants engaged throughout the training
- Manage challenging participant situations to ensure everyone has a positive experience
- Contribute to a positive, successful training experience by developing strong facilitation skills
- Developing the Material
- Deciding on Delivery Methods
- Dealing with Participants
- Polishing Your Skills
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.