Classroom Training 101 Instructor-Led Course
Classroom training can be challenging, but there are ways to ensure success. There are four areas that make up effective training:
- Material: Identifying and organizing the topics covered
- Delivery: Choosing the types of interactions you want to create for each topic covered
- Participants: Addressing challenges that arise from people attending training
- Your Skills: Polishing your presentation skills to maximize participants’ experience
By focusing on each of these areas, you’ll discover the best techniques for developing, delivering, and managing a smooth and engaging training session. This instructor-led training event will teach you how to successful perform a training session. This three hour-program offers workplace tips, self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practice activities, and more.
- Developing learning objectives that are outcome-oriented and learner-focused
- How to gauge what material will best suit your audience, time allotment, and training purpose
- Organizing material in such a way that it is easy for participants to follow along
- The benefits of active-learning in contrast to a lecture-only approach
- How to use active learning to connect with participants and keep them engaged
- What training activities can be used to boost engagement and relevance
Participants Will Learn:
- Develop purposeful, relevant training material that is well-organized.
- Determine the best method of delivery for keeping participants engaged throughout the training.
- Manage challenging participant situations to ensure everyone has a positive experience.
- Contribute to a positive, successful training experience by developing strong facilitation skills.
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.