Coaching for Development (RTL)
An organization's success relies on the performance of every employee, so it goes without saying that it is important to foster an atmosphere that allows for employees to grow with the company. To remain competitive, companies need to retain valuable employees, address problems that interfere with productivity, and help employees achieve their full potential.
The key to doing this is guidance. Coaching for Development recognizes the need for employees to feel committed to their work and is designed to help managers, supervisors, and leaders alike to encourage individual performance as a means for increasing engagement – and ultimately productivity – rather than to use the traditional "command and control" method.
In this workshop, participants learn the key elements of building a successful coaching relationship and how to best implement them using a step-by-step coaching process. They will also learn how to implement a development plan to individually improve their success and apply effective strategies for overcoming common coaching challenges.
- Learn to discern the difference between coaching and other development strategies
- Discover the key elements to successful coaching relationships
- Understand the coaching process and how to apply each step
- Identify common challenges to successful coaching and discover strategies for managing them
- Establish and maintain a successful coaching relationship with an employee
- What Coaching Is – And Is Not
- Beginning the Coaching Process
- Goals and Development Plans
- Conducting Effective Coaching Sessions
- Monitoring Progress and Addressing Challenges
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.