Coaching for Development (RTL)
An organization's success relies on the performance of every employee, so it goes without saying that it is important to foster an atmosphere that allows for employees to grow with the company. To remain competitive, companies need to retain valuable employees, address problems that interfere with productivity, and help employees achieve their full potential.
The key to doing this is guidance. Coaching for Development recognizes the need for employees to feel committed to their work and is designed to help managers, supervisors, and leaders alike to encourage individual performance as a means for increasing engagement – and ultimately productivity – rather than to use the traditional "command and control" method.
In this workshop, participants learn the key elements of building a successful coaching relationship and how to best implement them using a step-by-step coaching process. They will also learn how to implement a development plan to individually improve their success and apply effective strategies for overcoming common coaching challenges.
- Learn to discern the difference between coaching and other development strategies
- Discover the key elements to successful coaching relationships
- Understand the coaching process and how to apply each step
- Identify common challenges to successful coaching and discover strategies for managing them
- Establish and maintain a successful coaching relationship with an employee
- What Coaching Is – And Is Not
- Beginning the Coaching Process
- Goals and Development Plans
- Conducting Effective Coaching Sessions
- Monitoring Progress and Addressing Challenges
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.