Creating Chemistry in Teams (RTL)
Team chemistry is very important and has an intangible and positive effect on teamwork. The basis for understanding team development and performance is a consideration of the skills, characteristics, and strengths each person possesses and how those qualities can be combined to form cohesive, collaborative working relationships that result in high productivity.
Chemistry in Teams: How to Build a Team that Everyone Wants to Join is appropriate for anyone who may have influence on the structure of a team. It shows participants how to identify and correlate diverse but complementary skills, characteristics, and strengths to team roles. They are also able to learn techniques for observing interactions, establishing positive communication patterns, overcoming group-think, developing mutual accountability for results, and boosting morale.
- Understand how to choose team members to create a high performing team
- Leverage the strengths of team members to maximize team performance
- Implement strategies to promote positive interactions
- Evaluate team processes and team results
- Recognize the responsibilities of a team leader
- Choosing Elements
- Creating Balanced Equations
- Observing Interactions
- Measuring Results
- Leading the Team
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.