Critical Thinking Skills (RTL)
In today’s fast-paced workplace, decisions often have to be made quickly and effectively. It is increasingly important for employees to be able to think critically on their own. When employees excel at critical thinking, they can assess all possible approaches to a problem and choose the best solution confidently and calmly.
Critical thinking is a skill that can help an organization find smart solutions to tricky problems, avoid emotional thinking and mistakes, and work together more efficiently. Critical Thinking Skills is a training solution that provides individuals with tips, techniques, and thought exercises that help to develop critical thinking skills.
- Define, identify and adopt the characteristics of critical thinking
- Recognize and avoid critical thinking mistakes
- Identify assumptions and evaluate information accurately and thoroughly
- Distinguish between fact and opinion
- Implement the critical thinking process in business situations
- Characteristics of Critical Thinking
- Critical Thinking Mistakes
- The Critical Thinking Process
- Turning Thinking into Action
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.