Dealing With Conflict
Program length: 20:00.
Conflict is inevitable, but it can be reduced and turned into something positive. This program is for everyone--managers and employees. Viewers will learn how to work through conflicts and resolve them with positive results.
- Explores different conflict-handling modes
- Teaches conflict resolution skills
- Depicts collaborative solutions
Surveys show that managers now spend about 20 percent of their time on conflict resolution. And, as employees are asked to communicate with a greater variety of people, they must develop their own conflict management skills. Dealing With Conflict shows them how.
Based on the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, the Dealing With Conflict training offers a proven method for recognizing and resolving conflict and, using dramatic vignettes, demonstrates the five positions people can take when conflict arises: Avoiding, Accommodating, Competing, Compromising or Collaborating. This video also illustrates the outcomes of each given style.
Participants will learn:
- Proven methods for recognizing conflict
- The five most -used conflict resolution positions
- The two basic dimensions of human behavior in conflict situations
- How to take responsibility for conflict and its resolution
Languages: English, Spanish (dubbed), Cantonese (dubbed), Chinese Simplified (subtitled), Chinese Traditional (subtitled), Japanese (dubbed), Swedish (subtitled), Hebrew (subtitled)