Delegating for Growth (RTL)
Delegation is entrusting responsibility and accountability to others. By delegating tasks, a manager is handing a bit of authority over to their subordinate, while at the same time keeping responsibility for completion of the task. It’s an important part of career growth.
Delegating for Growth is an interactive skills training course that can help any manager better understand the purpose of delegation, prepare for and apply the steps to delegating effectively, and learn to recover from inevitable mistakes or disappointments. This training program helps to increase company-wide productivity, foster employee confidence at all levels, and develop a team-driven culture.
Most tasks and projects can be delegated. In particular, if you find yourself doing the tasks and activities you were promoted from, that's a clear sign of items you should be delegating. This program will show you how.
- Recognize delegation as a tool for employee growth
- Assess your employees to determine their needs and match employees and projects appropriately
- Identify barriers to delegation and overcome them
- Apply the steps to delegating effectively
- Handle mistakes, missteps, and failures as learning opportunities
- The Purpose of Delegation
- Preparing Yourself and Your Employees for Delegation
- The Steps of Delegation
- Mistakes, Missteps and Failures
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.