Delivering Exceptional Phone Service (RTL)
A customer service representative is the first (and sometimes only) direct person of contact that customers have with an organization – and it’s a very important role to fulfill. When service reps interact with customers they become the face of the organization, so it’s important that they know how to effectively communicate.
Delivering Exceptional Phone Service helps service reps build the skills required to meet customer's needs and ensure they feel heard and valued by the organization. The program offers partner and group role-play opportunities with realistic customer service examples that facilitate the learner’s ability to implement newfound skills post-workshop. It details the techniques needed to deliver exceptional service over the phone, so that participants are better equipped to appropriately address customers’ concerns and ultimately preserve their loyalty to the company.
- Learn how to actively listen to customers so that they feel heard and understood
- Convey an attitude of service during each stage of a call
- Remain calm and professional when dealing with difficult situations
- Know when to say no to customers' requests and discover how to do so in a positive way
- The Basics of Effective Communication
- The Stages of a Service Call - Opening, Managing, Closing
- Handling Difficult Calls
- Put it all Together / Best Practices
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.