Effective Team Leadership (RTL)
Managing a team is a big job, but the results are worth it! One study found that companies who promoted collaborative working were 5 times as likely to be high performing. Team leaders are instrumental in bringing about this kind of change.
Effective Team Leadership is a half-day program, where participants learn what they can do as team leaders to promote high performing teams. First by learning how to increase team members’ effectiveness as individuals through strategic delegation and skill development. Then, by fostering effective communication, and maximizing the benefits of diversity while minimizing unproductive conflict.
- Delegate to increase team members' skills and experience
- Implement effective coaching techniques to maximize performance
- Take actions as a team leader to foster motivation
- Establish a team climate of collaboration and commitment
- Discover how to create greater team diversity
- Help your team to resolve conflict productively and work well together in both adversity and success
- Increasing Individual Effectiveness - Delegation and Coaching
- Increasing Individual Effectiveness - Motivation
- Increasing Team Effectiveness - Collaboration and Communication
- Increasing Team Effectiveness - Maximizing Diversity and Minimizing Conflict
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.