Everest: Creating Greatness
This expanded video, with added commentary from Dr. Stephen R. Covey, will teach you and your team a whole new mindset about leadership.
- What it takes to be the kind of leader who enables others to create and sustain great results
- How to clarify the team's purpose, align systems, unleash talent and inspire trust
This leadership package expands on the incredible true story of blind mountain climber Erik Weihenmayer and his quest, with the amazing team that made it possible, to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
Leadership is a choice, not a position. Erik's team stepped up when the need arose. They shared leadership. Egos didn't get in the way. They had the competence and skill to succeed. Each inspired trust and understanding of the perils of reaching their goal.
Everest: Creating Greatness includes the inspiring and best-selling Everest video, along with companion materials. The accompanying segments and detailed Leader's Guide will enable you to run a complete 90-minute leadership workshop.
This workshop will enable leaders to:
- Expand upon the leadership theme touched on in the Everest video -- participants learn what it takes to be a great leader, one who enables others to create and sustain great results
- Introduce Stephen R. Covey's "Whole-Person Paradigm" with the Leadership in the 21st Century Meeting Opener which enables leaders to see people in their entirety -- body, heart, mind, and spirit -- and in turn, earn a higher level of employee engagement
- Explain the "4 Imperatives of Great Leaders" required to inspire people's highest contribution toward meaningful organizational goals: clarify purpose, align systems, unleash talent and inspire trust
With the additional video footage, plus Tone Setter video segments, and facilitation and participant materials, this training video package will help your team "climb their Everest".