From Creativity to Innovation (RTL)
Coming up with an idea is only the first step to innovation. What matters more are execution and implementation. While brainstorming sessions are stimulating and spawn ideas, the implementation is too often considered impractical just days after the exercise.
Innovation is usually less about a revolutionary idea and more about evolution and execution. Simply put, the goal of innovation is to introduce something new or to make something better. But that doesn't mean it has to be complex or difficult. Whether It's improving customer return policies or developing high-tech products, innovation can happen anywhere in an organization – and by anyone.
From Creativity to Innovation is designed to help organizations reshape their thinking on innovation. This course will teach you to understand different elements of creativity, how to build ideas in a group, how to let innovation flow without directives, and how to draw out creative ideas from new sources.
- Realize the common myths and misconceptions about innovation
- Understand how to apply creativity to any problem or issue
- Discover how to use multiple intelligences to generate ideas
- Learn a four-step process for team innovation
- Understand how to promote innovation without regulating it
- Myths and Misconceptions
- Individual Innovation
- Team Innovation
- Organization Actions
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.