Healthcare Toolkit, Volumes 1 and 2 - DVD (DS)
This flexible set of training materials will help you build patient awareness and service skills, and increase the level of professionalism your healthcare employees exhibit when responding to patients and co-workers. The assorted teaching clips in this 2-volume Toolkit -- pulled from some of the healthcare industry's best interpersonal skills training videos -- can be used to build these core competencies.
The video clips have been selected just for healthcare training and fall into various categories.Covered in Volume 1:
- Ensuring Patient Satisfaction - provides awareness of what matters most to patients and shows how to keep patients satisfied
- Building Accountability, Ethics, and Integrity - demonstrates how individuals can work to improve and maintain strong personal standards when it comes to ethics and responsibility
- Team Building - illustrates principles of teamwork that lead to the kind of positive, collaborative environment that will keep staff focused on the task at hand: treating patients
- Embracing Diversity - explores the fascinating ways that culture and other forms of diversity can influence patient care while showing healthcare workers how to respect differences
- Communicating With Clarity - shows examples of communication--with patients and coworkers--and how to improve it
- Resolving Conflict - examines the roots of workplace conflict and helps develop methods for reducing it
- Supervising Others - provides examples that help build the supervisory skills of your clinical staff
These Toolkits are highly flexible and designed to meet your specific training needs. The segments can be trained, alone, or in combination with any of the other topics.
The accompanying Leader's Guides provide suggestions for use, discussion questions, and tables to help you identify which segments are most appropriate for your training applications. The chaptered clips are provided for direct playback or as Mpeg to be embedded into a PowerPoint Presentation.