How to Make Yourself Indispensable (RTL)
Indispensable employees are valuable. Being indispensable is more about attitude than skill set, and the key to indispensable people’s success is that they know how to work smarter, not harder. They understand where to focus their energy to get the greatest return on their efforts. They take time out to plan and they offer a solution for every problem and they get the difference between being proactive and being reactive. Not everyone is indispensable – but you can learn how to be.
How to Make Yourself Indispensable is a comprehensive course designed to make participants an invaluable employee. It teaches the skills needed to adapt to situational changes at work. You’ll learn how to thrive under pressure and expand your career opportunities by taking initiative, effectively resolving problems, sharing your knowledge, and being an overall positive influence in the workplace.
- Take ownership of your responsibilities and results and go above and beyond
- Perform well under pressure and adapt to changing situations
- Be someone others want to work with
- Help others improve their performance
- Avoid being locked into your role and unwilling to share your knowledge
- Take Ownership
- Go Above and Beyond
- Perform Under Pressure
- Be Adaptable
- Be a Team Player
- Be Replaceable
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.