Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence Instructor-Led Course
Having emotional intelligence is becoming increasingly crucial in the workplace. It involves managing emotions, showing empathy, and handling stress effectively.
A survey conducted by CareerBuilder found that more than one-third of hiring managers gave greater importance to emotional intelligence (EI) in their hiring and promotional decisions. The study also showed that 59% stated they would not consider hiring an individual with a low EI.
Did you know having high emotional intelligence (EI) can greatly improve your job performance? According to TalentSmart Inc., 90% of top performers possess high EI, which accounts for 58% of their job performance. In the long run, individuals with high EIs earn an average of $29,000 more annually than those with lower EI. We recommend performance management training.
In this Instructor-Led emotional intelligence course, you will gain insights into the source of emotional intelligence and acquire valuable skills for managing your emotions and developing empathetic relationships. This newfound understanding will empower you to make more deliberate choices, maintain composure in challenging situations, manage conflicts with ease, and create greater self-awareness and sensitivity to the emotions of those around you.
- The difference between Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and why EI matters more
- Arguments for the source of EI, nature or nurture, and how the emotional brain functions
- How EI affects mood manipulation, hope, and optimism
- Get inside the mind of high achievers and learn the secrets of their thinking patterns
- Reaching a sense of your own EI and overcoming limitations
- What distorted thinking is and how to avoid it
Participants Will Learn:
- Develop your level of emotional intelligence
- Identify the negative consequences of unmanaged emotions on your effectiveness.
- Describe the importance of emotional intelligence in building good relationships.
- Increase your empathy and social skills.
- Practice techniques to achieve greater self-awareness, self-control, and self-motivation
- Understand how emotional intelligence can enhance employee relationships and increase productivity.
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add the "Emotional Intelligence Course" to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.