It's A Dog's World, 2nd Edition - DVD (DS)
This second edition of an all-time favorite shows that everyone employed in a medical office, hospital, or clinic can make a difference in improving customer service by understanding:
- The patient experience from the patient's point of view
- Reassurance at critical points in the medical journey
- The importance of respecting time, feelings and dignity
- How an unprofessional manner erodes patient trust
When it comes to reaching a healthcare audience and making trainees receptive to learning, there is no better option than It’s a Dog’s World.
This funny and entertaining film allows your staff the opportunity to experience a day-in-the-lives of Bob and his dog, Max. After both are injured, they are seen by their respective healthcare providers. And while Bob is treated not-too-well at his healthcare facility, Max receives the royal treatment at his vet's office.
Today’s healthcare organizations are judged heavily on their ability to provide a satisfying experience for their patients. Simple things like friendly faces, accommodating service and a respectful attitude make all the difference. This program will help you raise the bar on patient care.
Made exclusively for healthcare, the humor of It's a Dog's World will relax your audience from the start, then open minds to the serious bottom-line message: patient satisfaction is central to your organization's survival.
Healthcare employees will learn:
- The components of good and poor patient service
- The consequences of poor service
- How patients judge the quality of healthcare
- The value of continued quality improvement
Languages: English, Spanish (dubbed), and Hebrew (subtitled).