Leadership 101 (RTL)
Leadership is the ability to turn a vision into a reality by engaging other people. It’s a state of being that permeates one’s values, approach and actions. Leadership is invaluable in implementing business initiatives. Whether you are a CEO, a manager, a small business owner or a community organizer, your ability to lead is a key driver of success within your organization.
Great leadership in an organization is essential. But studies show that 40 percent of new leaders fail within the first 18 months. While these numbers are worrisome, the good news is that leadership failure can be prevented when managers are given the right resources.
Leadership 101 is a training program that addresses everything from trust to perception to attitude. It gives both newly emerging and experienced leaders and managers the tools and techniques for developing and refining their skills. This learning resource will help your organization retain employees and clients, make better decisions, and improve performance.
- Identify key characteristics of leaders
- Build trust and confidence with employees
- Avoid behaviors that undermine leadership
- Promote teamwork and act decisively
- Demonstrate leadership in a crisis
- Leadership Lessons
- Behaviors That Undermine Leadership
- Leadership Impact
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.