How It Works
The Legacy Leadership Competency Inventory (LLCI) is a comprehensive training package, including a self-assessment, online multi-rater assessment, workbook, and one-day workshop. The self and multi-rater assessments evaluate leader strengths and weaknesses based on "The Five Best Practices" of the "being" and "doing" of leadership:
- Holder of vision and values
- Creator of collaboration and innovation
- Influencer of inspiration and leadership
- Advocator of differences and community
- Calibrator of responsibility and accountability
Uses and Applications
What makes the LLCI different from other programs is that it offers a compelling set of leadership practices designed to perpetuate a cycle of leadership development. It delivers a comprehensive framework of practices, behaviors, attitudes, and values that address every aspect of successful leadership - regardless of the industry, amount of experience, or organizational role.
The foundation for the workshop, the online assessment is administered to participants through the HRDQ Assessment Center. A full-color, detailed report is delivered electronically to the facilitator/administrator when complete. The online multi-rater version of the assessment provides leaders with specific information about how they are perceived by their employees, including an analysis of strong points and blind spots.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand that legacy is created by leaders
- Learn the Five Best Practices Model and the associated 10 Critical Success Skills
- Identify their top three strengths and challenges in each of the five best practices
- Discover how to shift one's thinking to serve others first, then oneself
- Develop an action plan for becoming a "Legacy Leader"
Also see the classroom version of this assessment.