Managing Offsite Employees (RTL)
Today’s workforce is spread all over the globe. No longer is everyone under one roof, and the benefits are immense. For employers there is decreased turnover and absenteeism, improved retention, cost reduction, and access to a larger pool of talent. For the individual, there is increased flexibility, more independence, and a better work-life balance. But with these perks come challenges.
Managing a remote workforce requires more than just smartphones, Wi-Fi, and web cams. It requires having the right employees in the right jobs with the right skills and resources. And it also requires managers with the know-how to communicate effectively, maintain a sense of community, cultivate teamwork, and develop relationships built on trust.
Managing Offsite Employees positions managers of a remote workforce for success with a half-day program packed with self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practices activities, and more.
- Learn how offsite working relationships can benefit employees, managers, and organizations
- Understand the challenges of managing offsite employees
- Identify the tools and resources necessary for offsite employees to be effective
- Develop strategies to overcome common issues associated with managing a remote staff
- Learn the best practices for the successful management of offsite employees
- Benefits and Challenges of Offsite Relationships
- Managing Offsite Employees Successfully
- The Right Stuff
- Trust and Communication - The Essential Components
- Keeping Offsite Employees on Track
- Challenges and Best Practices
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.