Managing the Work of Your Direct Reports (RTL)
For organizations to achieve their goals, managers need to create a work environment that helps employees succeed to the best of their abilities. This means communicating expectations, collaboratively setting goals and a plan for achieving them, providing the necessary resources to complete the work, and remaining available to answer questions and provide guidance.
Managing employees’ performance effectively ensures that the right work gets done in the right way, reduces turnover, increases productivity, improves morale, commitment, and motivation, and minimizes problems in the organization.
Managing the Work of Your Direct Reports takes a holistic approach to managing employee performance from setting employees up for success to supporting their everyday work to discussing progress and evaluating results through performance reviews.
- Communicate and confirm job expectations
- Collaborate with employees on setting goals and developing an action plan
- Support employees' growth and ability to achieve success
- Observe and document performance with performance reviews
- Identify and handle performance issues
- Setting Employees Up for Success
- Helping Employees Achieve Goals
- Discussing Progress
- Evaluating Performance
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.