Millennial Mindset (RTL)
More than one in three employees in today's workforce is a Millennial. Just like Boomers and Gen X'ers, Millennials share a common set of beliefs and characteristics – brought about by certain cultural influences – that drive their behavior. As a manager, it's important to understand this mindset in order to help Millennial employees maximize job performance and work productivity.
The Millennial Mindset explores Millennial’s expectations, preferences, and motivations in various capacities of the working environment and then shares the ways that managers can adapt their behavior to this growing segment of the workforce in order to leverage their unique skill set. This program is primarily for managers who supervise Millennial employees, but is also appropriate for anyone who works with Millennial-age employees – which is almost everyone.
- Understand the influences that shaped Millennials' workplace habits and preferences
- Replace negative stereotypes with positive perceptions about working with Millennial employees
- Identify elements of a company culture that are appealing to Millennials
- Maximize the effectiveness of your daily interactions with Millennial employees through engagement and communication strategies
- Identify ways to reduce tension with Millennials as both a manager and an employee
- Understanding the Millennial Perspective
- Creating a Workplace Where Millennials Want to Be
- Managing Millennial Employees from Day to Day
- Addressing Special Situations
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.