Effective performance appraisals add value to your organization. They motivate your top employees to do even better. And they tell under-performers exactly what is expected and how to improve.
Unfortunately, performance appraisals are often regarded as mere formalities. Performance reviews are sometimes administered late—or skipped altogether. Clear guidance falls by the wayside, and halfhearted work goes unchallenged.
- Critical elements to cover in your performance evaluation process.
- The advantages of sticking to a regular schedule.
- The importance of fairness and consistency.
- The nuts and bolts of formats and record-keeping.
- Methods of motivating the top producers.
- How to deal with underperformers.
- Skills for the face-to-face review meeting.
- The value of employee feedback.
This performance appraisal training course shows that effective reviews can increase productivity, resolve problems, and improve work satisfaction—both for employees and their managers.