Personality Style Toolkit Activity Collection
There's no doubt that one of the best ways to drive home key learning points is through experience -- and the Personality Toolkit does just that. From activities such as Rocky Relationships and Stumbling Blocks to Style Charades and Four of a Kind, here is the perfect companion learning tool to the ever-popular HRDQ Style Series assessments.
This collection of 20 fast and fun training exercises uses such methods as self-reflection and role play to illustrate how personality style impacts key skills such as team building, communication, coaching, sales, and time management -- plus answer the question, how does my personality style affect me at work?
- Provides your audience with a deeper understanding of personality style
- Demonstrates how personality styles interact
- Explores the role personality style plays in common workplace situations
- Illustrates what happens when different styles meet -- and how to avoid friction
The toolkit includes everything you need to pack a training experience with punch! First, the HRDQ Style model introduction gets you up to speed quickly, and then the activity matrix makes selecting an activity a snap.
Facilitation is just as simple, with easy-to-follow instructions and downloadable handouts. Whether you're looking for a quick 10-minute exercise or an hour-long lesson, there's something for everyone -- individuals, pairs, small groups of same or mixed styles, and even whole audiences.
- Product Type: Activities
- Objective: To provide a deeper understanding of personality style
- Time Required: 10 minutes – 1 hour per activity
What To Order
- The Personality Style Toolkit Print Version includes the facilitator guide in a convenient 3-ring binder format. The support materials will also be furnished as digital download upon purchase.
- The Personality Style Toolkit Digital Version includes the facilitator guide and support materials delivered as a single digital file for a paperless training experience.