Productive Work Habits (RTL)
Good work habits are essential for anyone who wants to succeed at their job. They increase the employee’s organizational value and job satisfaction and help them have better relationships with their boss and coworkers.
Productivity isn't just about quantity. It's about doing the right task at the right time with the desired results. But sometimes that's easier said than done. Distractions and disorganization can get in the way of productivity.
Productive Work Habits is a tool that helps employees and managers improve their productivity by teaching how to develop the positive habits they need to gain focus. They will learn how to prioritize tasks efficiently, become more organized, manage their time efficiently, work more effectively with colleagues – and even create better work-life balance.
- Understand what it means to be productive
- Become more organized
- Learn how to manage your time
- Work more effectively with others
- Create balance between work and personal life
- Prioritize, Organize, Focus
- Take Breaks
- Manage Your Time
- Break Bad Habits
- Work Effectively with Colleagues
- Be an Active Learner
- Be Yourself
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.