Reproducible Simulations Library
The Reproducible Simulations Library is a robust collection of 28 downloadable simulations on soft-skills topics. Topics covered include leadership, decision making, ethics, customer service, negotiation, giving feedback, sales skills, delegation, and more. Each simulation provides a specific scenario or context for the learner, making the exercises more meaningful.
The collection contains rich content and templates for you to use "as-is", or tweak them to fit your training needs and learning objectives. Plus you'll find instructions on the essential steps to prepare, present, facilitate, and debrief the experiences for maximum learning!
How It Works
The more training techniques are like the learner's everyday work experience, the more people are able to use what they learn on the job. Simulations are effective strategies for skill development, as it provides learners with the opportunity to try different approaches, encounter different outcomes, and learn what approaches are most effective.
The Reproducible Simulations Library gives participants the chance to "learn by doing." This helps learners more easily recognize the strengths and limits of their experience as it relates to their work environment. Learners are then better able to transfer what they’ve learned from the workshop to the workplace.
Uses & Applications
Fully customizable and reproducible, each simulation is a stand-alone training activity designed to help learners practice real-world skills. Use them as presented or modify the content to your specific training needs. The Microsoft® Word® format makes tailoring quick and easy. Simply print on demand and use the simulations over and over again. You can even create an e-learning experience for self-study learning.
- Product Type: Downloadable Simulation Collection
- Target Audience: Individuals at any level
- Time Required: Ranges 30 – 120 minutes per simulation
What to Order
Your single purchase grants you instant access and unlimited usage license* to all 28 downloadable training simulations including:
- Reproducible and customizable materials for both the facilitator and participant.
- Introductory guide to using the Five-Step Simulation method.
- Trainer's Guide for incorporating simulations into existing training programs, including e-learning.
28 Simulations Furnished In This Library:
- Conflict Management - Dealing with Disrespect
- Customer Service - Fixing a Co-Worker's Problem
- Customer Service - Handling a Difficult Customer
- Decision Making - Equipment Delays
- Decision Making - Breakfast Innovation
- Delegation - Choosing Tasks, Choosing Delegates
- Delegation - Following Up on a Delegated Task
- Ethics - Hiring with a Conflict of Interest
- Ethics - Handling the Pressure for Results
- Giving Feedback - Dealing with Distracting Behavior
- Giving Feedback - Mostly Positive, with One Correction
- Giving Feedback - The Reluctant Team Member
- Giving Feedback - A Safety Near Miss
- Influence - Winning a Seat at the Table
- Leadership - Inspiring Action in Tough Times
- Leadership - Keeping Your Best Employees
- Negotiation - Working out a Major Service Contract
- Performance Management - Corrective Action
- Performance Management - Giving a "Meets Expectations" Rating
- Presentation - Simulation Scenarios
- Presentation - Skills Simulation Model
- Retail Sales - Skills Simulation Model
- Safety - Simulation Model
- Sales Skills - B2B Services
- Sales Skills - Vacation Travel
- Setting Expectations - When Restructuring Changes the Job
- Service - Skills Simulation Model
- Technical - Job Skills Simulation Model
*Usage License refers to training courses delivered. The Library is not reproducible for resale or re-purposing outside of a training environment. The Reproducible Simulations Library is copyrighted by LearningSim. All rights reserved.