Selling Essentials: Coaching for Performance (RTL)
In today’s fast changing and competitive business world, business leaders are asking themselves how they can make the most of what they have. The answer lies in effective coaching. When you help employees reach certain goals by coaching them, you begin to turn your vision of high performance into reality.
The business world is in the midst of a paradigm shift. Rules have changed. Processes that people once used to achieve their objectives are no longer viable, and traditional roles and hierarchical working relationships are no longer effective. Coaching can help with these changes. It enables organizations to develop the potential of its sales team, retain its top performers, and multiply sales.
Selling Skills: Coaching for Performance is a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series that targets the skills sales managers need to be effective coaches throughout the selling process, from high-level planning in the early stages to tactical decision making later in the cycle.
- Understand what the term "coaching" means in a professional setting
- Comprehend the importance of effective coaching and feedback
- Know your strengths and areas for improvement as a coach
- Be able to describe the challenges of coaching
- Understand and apply a 3-step coaching model
- Demonstrate the best practices for giving feedback
- What Is Coaching All About?
- Coaching Styles and Motivation
- Improving Performance Through Coaching
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.