Selling Essentials: Coaching for Performance Instructor-Led Course
In today's fast-changing and competitive business world, business leaders are asking, "How do I make the most of what I have?"
The answer lies in effective coaching. When you help employees reach certain goals by coaching them, you begin to turn your vision of high performance into reality. That is, you start to move your business from where it is to where you want it to be.
The business world is in the midst of just such a paradigm shift. Rules have changed. Processes that people once used to achieve their objectives are no longer viable, and traditional roles and hierarchical working relationships are no longer effective. High performance is no longer an option—it is required for individuals and organizations to survive. Competition is worldwide and technological changes bring new challenges every day. Leadership and coaching skills are needed now more than ever. In this new business world, the question is this: What has the power to fundamentally change the way you do business? The answer is effective coaching.
This instructor-led training event will provide you with the tools to handle the unique challenge of coaching for sales performance. This three hour-program offers workplace tips, self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practice activities, and more.
- The three phases of the Coaching Model
- The importance of asking questions
- Strategies for giving and receiving feedback
- The four personal styles and the strengths and areas for improvement of each
- Specific approaches to take when coaches have a personal style or identify with a generation that is different from your own
- The two types of coaching for performance and the importance of expectations
- Best practices for instilling a culture where coaching is an accepted and valued practice
- Key differences between call coaching and opportunity coaching
Participants Will Learn:
- Define coaching in a professional setting.
- Explain the importance of effective coaching and feedback.
- Identify your strengths and areas for improvement as a coach.
- Describe the challenges of coaching.
- Demonstrate how to use the Coaching Model.
- Describe the best practices for giving feedback.
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.