Selling Essentials: Developing Clients for Life (RTL)
Whether you are working with fresh faces or seasoned pros, there are usually gaps between where salespeople are in their development and where they should be. That's why it's a good idea to assess skill levels from time to time, establish a baseline, and always have an action plan for improvement. The results are beneficial to the bottom line – for both the individual and the organization.
Maintaining customer loyalty is key to a successful organization. Sales people need to be able to gain, keep, and maintain relationships with their clients. This can be tricky, but there are ways to ensure that the connection stays positive. The benefits to a successful client relationship include increased sales, customer satisfaction, and job satisfaction.
Selling Essentials: Developing Clients for Life is a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series that focuses on the skills salespeople need to cultivate relationships based on mutual trust and loyalty. Participants will learn strategies for handling customer complaints, how to create a customer satisfaction survey and capitalizing on the feedback, and develop creative ideas for maintaining consistent communication with customers.
- Understand the product implementation process
- Learn how and why it's important to develop relationships with existing clients
- Know how to create a plan to build client loyalty
- Discover effective strategies for building and maximizing client relationships
- Implementation and Follow-Up
- Building Relationships
- Capitalizing on the Relationship
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.