Selling Essentials: Opening the Sales Call (RTL)
Ten seconds or less is how long the window of opportunity is open for salespeople to grab a client's attention. That's why it's vitally important to arm them with the tools that enable them to be confident, sincere, engaging, and successful – before they make their next face-to-face sales call.
To start, salespeople need to establish a framework of a successful first call which allows them to plan for and open the call with confidence. They also need to develop an agenda that resonates with the prospect’s situation and then communicate that agenda in a clear and concise manner. Doing this can be challenging – but fortunately, there are tools to help.
Selling Skills: Opening the Sales Call is a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series that allows salespeople to establish themselves as experts, think on their feet, adapt to client expectations, and capture lifetime clients.
- Understand the importance of preparation
- Learn an effective framework for opening face-to-face sales calls
- Discover the traits and characteristics that improve success rate
- Understand the importance of building rapport
- Learn how to overcome obstacles and resistance to change
- Preparing to Open the Sales Call
- Practicing: Opening the Sales Call
- Tips for Opening the Sales Call
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.