Selling Essentials: Presenting Solutions (RTL)
Successful salespeople know that preparation is key, especially when it comes to selling. From mastering product knowledge to understanding what the client wants and figuring out how to clinch the sale, they always do their homework.
But knowing what to prepare, and how to prepare, can't be left to trial and error. That's because developing the ability to see through the client's eyes, pinpoint their needs, think outside of the box, and deliver a convincing presentation takes time, training, practice, and then more practice.
Selling Skills: Presenting Solutions, Overcoming Objections, and Closing the Sale is a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series that prepares your sales force to approach each sales call with the skill, confidence, and know-how to achieve results.
- Learn an easy-to-use model for presenting solutions
- Understand how to effectively describe features and benefits
- Become skilled at identifying customer objections
- Know how to overcome objections using an effective model
- Learn and master specific steps to close a deal
- Presenting Solutions
- Overcoming Objections
- Closing the Sale
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.