Selling Essentials: Presenting Solutions (RTL)
Successful salespeople know that preparation is key, especially when it comes to selling. From mastering product knowledge to understanding what the client wants and figuring out how to clinch the sale, they always do their homework.
But knowing what to prepare, and how to prepare, can't be left to trial and error. That's because developing the ability to see through the client's eyes, pinpoint their needs, think outside of the box, and deliver a convincing presentation takes time, training, practice, and then more practice.
Selling Skills: Presenting Solutions, Overcoming Objections, and Closing the Sale is a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series that prepares your sales force to approach each sales call with the skill, confidence, and know-how to achieve results.
- Learn an easy-to-use model for presenting solutions
- Understand how to effectively describe features and benefits
- Become skilled at identifying customer objections
- Know how to overcome objections using an effective model
- Learn and master specific steps to close a deal
- Presenting Solutions
- Overcoming Objections
- Closing the Sale
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.