Selling Essentials: Prospecting and Territory Management (RTL)
Ask any sales professional about prospecting and most will tell you it's their least favorite thing to do. From figuring out how to develop a territory to finding qualified leads and making cold calls, it's enough to aggravate even the most seasoned people. Some even claim it's not within the realm of their responsibility. But prospecting is the vital first step in the sales cycle, and the key to success is preparation, practice, and confidence.
Selling Essentials: Prospecting and Territory Management is a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series that gives salespeople at all levels the know-how to tackle prospecting, maintain a healthy pipeline, and grow their business.
- Learn practical tips for prospecting and qualifying customers
- Discover how to develop a pipeline of profitable customers
- Determine how to plan for sales opportunities
- Identify techniques for making contact with prospects
- Learn to implement strategies for prospecting and territory management
- What is Territory Management?
- Prospecting for New Business
- Planning to Make Contact
- Making Contact
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.