Selling Essentials: Understanding the Sales Cycle (RTL)
Whether you are working with fresh faces or seasoned pros, there are usually gaps between where salespeople are in their development and where they should be. That's why it's a good idea to assess skill levels from time to time, establish a baseline, and always have an action plan for improvement. Understanding the sales cycle is key to being able to succeed at selling.
Selling Essentials: Understanding the Sales Cycle is a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series that provides a series of in-depth learning experiences aimed at transforming your sales force into true professionals who are prepped and ready for any challenge. This program requires individuals to take an active role in their learning with self-reflection and measurement, and then shifts the focus to the buyer with an exploration of customer-focused selling and decision-making patterns, and then provides action strategies and planning.
- Assess selling strengths and areas for improvement
- Learn about the trends in today's selling environment
- Understand the concept of customer-focused selling
- Learn the steps of the sales process and buying cycle
- Discover how customers make decisions and describe the steps in the sales process
- Assessing Your Sales Savvy
- Customer-Focused Selling
- Customer Decision-Making
- Introduction to the Sales Process
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.